How to Find the MAC Address of your Polycom Phone
The MAC addess for a polycom phone almost always starts with 0004 or 6416 and is a 12 digit number. See below:
Steps required to get to the correct screen
1. Connect Ethernet Cable (Lights on the top of the device turn red)
2. After about 15 seconds the Polycom logo will appear on the screen and lights will turn off
3. Select the Setup soft key
4. Enter password (456)see * note, then press the OK soft key
5. Use arrows on the right side of the screen to navigate to Server Menu, press the Select soft key
6. Edit Server Type - Use arrows to select HTTP
7. Edit Server Address - provisioning server: ndp.g12com.com/cfg (must be in lowercase)
• a. There is a key labeled a/A/1 on the screen that can be used to alternate between lower case/uppercase/numbers.
• b. The asterisk (*) key is used for periods.
• c. The pound (#) key is used for forward slashes (/), underscores (_), and dashes (-).
8. Press the OK soft key, then press Exit and Exit again.
9. Select Save & Reboot
Note: The phone will attempt to boot up and configure to the settings of the user assigned to the phone.
Please allow a few minutes.
* If 456 password does not work, you may have to use the MAC address or factory reset the phone in order to reset the password back to 456.