• Pick up the handset, or press or
• Enter the phone number, and tap .
• From Lines view: Tap the phone Line, enter the phone number, and tap .
• From Home view: Tap New Call, enter the phone number, and tap .
• To answer with speakerphone, press or tap Answer.
• To answer with the handset, pick up the handset.
• To answer with a headset, press .
• To answer a new call while on an active call, tap Answer. The current call will be held.
• To end an active call, replace the handset, press, or press . Or, press End Call.
• To end a held call, navigate to Calls view and high-light the held call.
• Press Resume, and press End Call.
• From Lines, Calls, or Active Call view, tap Hold. If you’re in Calls view, be sure to highlight the call first.
• To resume a held call, tap Resume from Lines or Calls view.
• From Lines, Calls, or Active Call view, tap Transfer, and call the other party.
• When you hear the ringback sound, or after you talk with the other party, tap Transfer.
• To enable call forwarding, press Forward from Home or Lines view.
• Select the forwarding type to enable, enter a forwarding number, and press Enable.
• To disable call forwarding, press Forward from Home or Lines view, select the forwarding type to disable, and press Disable.
• To enable per-call forwarding: As your phone rings, press Forward, enter the forwarding number, and press Forward.
Placing Conference Calls
• Call the first party, and after the call connects, press More, and select Confrnc.
• Then, dial and connect with the second party and press Confrnc again.
• From Lines or Calls view, you can:
• Press Hold to hold all participants.
• Press End Call to leave the call, but keep the other participants connected.
• Press Manage (if available) to manage each participant.
• Press Split to end the conference and hold all participants.
Muting the Microphone
• During a call, press so other parties can’t hear you.
• To disable Mute, press again.
Using Do Not Disturb
If you have a service that supports Do Not Disturb, you can enable or disable ringing.
• To enable or disable ringing, tap DND from Home or Lines view. When Do Not Disturb is enabled, the DND icon, displays in the status bar.
• If you have a VVX 600, you can tap to disable DND.
Please sign in to leave a comment.